CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

First Steps and Babysitting

Logan has just been taking some steps the last couple of days ago. I have it all on my camcorder he took like 2 or 3 steps, but I can't get those vids onto my computer yet, so I thought that I would get one on my camera so that I could post it and this is what I got: ENJOY


Also to add to the maddess that we call life, I have started babysitting twice a week for 8 hours a day. Nathanel is 3 months old, so twice a week I have 3 under the age of 2 1/2. CRAZY but not that bad.


We are taking life one day at a time and loving every minute of it. Kelly has taken a few of the "test" that he has to pass to get the job and we will let you know as soon as we do.

2 comments:

Bethany Wilde said...

Logan is so cute!! I love that both your boys dont have shirts on! Cant wait to hopefully see them this summer!!

Amanda said...

Hey cutie pie. Will you email me your email address for my blog? mandycosper@gmail.com

LOVE YOU!