CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Makayla Renae

Makayla Renae was born on Dec 11, 2009! She was 7 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches long. She was born at 8:37 AM after I had been in the hospital for 2 hours. She had the cord wrapped around her neck 6 times and yet had no complications due to the unusually long cord.

Her Brothers where very excited to meet her. The first thing that Ethan said as he walked into the room was " Mommy, Makayla got out." They LOVE her so much!
She LOVES her DAD!
And the blanket her Grandma and Aunt Ashley made for her!

This was my dress passed on to my daughter. I will hopefully get the picture of me in mine and put them on here together. (soon)

It may seem as if she did not get anything new... but this was my blessing dress! Her grandma, my mother MADE it! Grandma is so talented! It is a BEAUTIFUL dress!

We are SO happy to have her in our family!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Congrats on the new baby girl! She's beautiful! I love how you have her in your dresses. So sweet. Little girls are so fun! Your boys are growing up too, I bet they all keep you two pretty busy. :)