CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Last 3 Months

In the last 3 months there has been a lot happening and I havent gotten around to letting you all know about it. So as an update:The Boys and I went to Utah for Thanksgiving and had a great time with the other 150 people to attend our dinner. I love being apart of a large family and having LARGE get togethers.

Kelly and I had Christmas together in our little apartment. Grandma and Papa Roberts, as well as Bethany and Nathan Wilde came to share the morning with us and then we had christmas evening with the Bells at their house. Here is our lovely Christmas tree.
The Boys got a Go- Kart that really goes.

A truck that he can sit on for now and then walk behind later.
Some of the Traditions that we have started:
Mom making matching P. J.s for all the boys and dad. When I have a girl I will make matching for all the girls and Me. Finding and Cutting down a christmas tree as a family.
2009



To bring in the new year Ethan and mom had thier birthday and Ethan turned 2! I made a cake for US and had a fun little party with both sets of grandparents. It was a blast.


A Little about Ethan:
  • He has been potty trained for over 3 months
  • He loves to run and play with dad
  • He talks up a storm and copies everything that we say
  • Loves CARS, BALLS, and HATS
  • And is the BEST big brother in the world.

MORE TO BE POSTED SOON: Kelly Graduation , Totaling the car and buying a New one

3 comments:

Christine said...

ah! i didn't know you had a blog! your kids are adorable!!

Felicia said...

I may have to get your potty-training expertise if was potty-trained that young! :) What a cute family; your boys are just adorable. We hope you guys are doing good. We love you and MISS you like crazy!!

Amy, Jared, Cadance and Brody said...

Cute pictures! And I love the matching pjs:)