CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

4 YEARS

Today was our 4th anniversary and we are loving every minute of life. Kelly surprised me with a massage and a large bouquet of flowers, and we shared a lovely dinner out.
Here is a summary of the last 4 years. We got married, moved in with Kelly's parents, moved to BYU-I 5 weeks later, went on a trip to Honduras, had Ethan, moved to Elk Grove, started our own business, moved back into the Roberts in Camino, had Logan, moved into an apartment in Placerville, graduated the Sacramento Sheriff's Academy, and got a job as a Sacramento deputy sheriff.


Every year we take a family picture to put in a special photo album that we got for our wedding, this is our annual picture.

To my husband, I love you and I am looking forward to the rest of this life and all eternity.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

congratulations on 4 yrs of wedded bliss! Wow what an awful lot can happen in 4 short years!